With the rise of new working styles and improved technology, research has shown that remote work is predicted to become the norm in the next decade. Faced with this immense change, many managers realise their present management styles are no longer effective to the new workforce and work modes. They struggle to manage and motivate their staff, and find the need to learn new ways to manage staff - bring out the best in their staff, and to retain them. Thus, this module would be stressed on how to deliver effective coaching conversation to staff and drive performance effectively.
- Break the old management mindset of 'working equals performing' and 'seeing is believing'
- Explore techniques that will motivate your employees when communicating on expected performance with them
- Explore the challenges of current management approaches
- Recap the essential role of a manager
- The construct of "performance"
- Effective ways to manage remotely:
- - Request of performance with reasonable hypothesis
- - Ways of communication
- - Build agile team cohesiveness
- The essential mentality of an effective manager
Date and Time: 23 Sep 2020 (10:00-11:30)
Target: Managerial Level
Fee: Single Course: HKD350 (Member) | HKD450 (Non-member)
Individual Plan: HKD1,890 (Member) | HKD 2,430 (Non-member)
For more price details, please click HERE.
- Debit note will be issued within 3 days after receiving the purchase of single course/individual plan. Fees are non-refundable after the issuance of debit note.
- Payment via crossed cheque or remittance is required.
- User of single course is non-transferable; User of Individual plan is non-transferable unless the course user is no longer with the company.
- All e-workshop will be held via ZOOM. The ZOOM link will be sent to participant 2 days before each e-workshop (*after confirming receipt of training fee). If you have not received the ZOOM link, please do not hesitate to contact us.